Comment

also made al the decals on the Jac. H .Kool curtainsides trailer

best regards Thijs

Comment

and three side of the KitKat reefer trailer

today do the other side
        best regards Thijs

Comment

Fantastic. I used these decals a lot during my years of putting together small plastic aircraft, mostly war planes of WW2 (as far as I remember).

With tiny cans of paint too.
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• janihudi
            janihudi commented
            Editing a comment
            yes i have those small cans to, but also many glass pots with paint, those are waterbase paint, the cans are on pthinner base

also that afternoon i placed the decals at the cabs

best regards Thijs

Comment

al 4 off them

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Great job! Your collection is coming along very nice.

Ahhh... and now I want to eat Kit Kat!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• janihudi
                    janihudi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The trucking company of Jac.H.Kool was the trucking company for Nestlé.
                    With the containers it was milkpowder as for drink use, and baby milkpowder, with the curtain trailer empty cartons from papermills to one of the factories, steel plates from what is now tata steel to cutting factories when it was on a rol or there own 2 powder factories when it was plates form. And after formed to cans to one of the other factories. They had 4 milkpowder factories in holland . And a soup and smash potato factory we're load with the trailer as with containers, and with the reefer trailers we load the chocolate stuff at the factory were the Nuts and the bros bars were produced.
                    I had drove 2 days (4 trips a day) from papermill to them, at the last day i had about 100 nuts bars.
                    When i started there at Kool , Nestlé had 7 factories and a DC , they have al sold them except 1, the baby milkpowder factory, al the sold factories still producing mainly for Nestlé

painted the door and top rail aluminum color and also the rubber blocks black

also painted (with a marker) al the straps black and the belts silver

put al those parts together as a trailer and many boxes are empty, they al fit in 1.5 shoebox

Last edited by janihudi; March 10th, 2019, 22:58.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

finished the reefer unit, much more than spray it white and placed the sticker and done

Last edited by janihudi; March 10th, 2019, 23:22.
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Partly i grew up in the cabin of such a mercedes 1632. my uncle drove one and travel with him was a favourite way to spend my school holidays.
                      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• janihudi
                        janihudi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mine too Ralf, but i spent them in a cab of a daf 2800 or 3300.
                        Both my uncles drove daf.
                        The one was home every night, and with the other i was the whole week away, in Germany of France.
                        Last edited by janihudi; March 12th, 2019, 20:39.

I had a truck in my sandbox!.

The owner was the owner of the house we rented. I have seen a photo of it not too long ago, if I find it when I get home, I will share it with all of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X