No announcement yet.

Any model vehicle collectors out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also tried to repair a trailer , placing a new floor/chassis under it.
    the metal was working in the years and became longer,but it is screwed on the hood.at the weekest spot i got this

and i bought a new floor/chassis part, but it was the wrong one, but
    tryed to remove it ,and it broke in parts, anyway not a big los,it can't be streched again,there most be a new floor in

past week i became a kind of ill,and at sunday i ringed the planner i do the job monday morning and go home.
    so did a lot of things now i'm at home since mondaymorning

placed the decals finally which i wanted to do on sunday,atleast for that were the decals are in the house
    the 4 trailer curtain sides are done, al 3 trailer hoods are done and both containers are finished

best regards Thijs

Comment

• wherrygirl
      wherrygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      placed the decals finally which i wanted to do on sunday,atleast for that were the decals are in the house
      the 4 trailer curtain sides are done, al 3 trailer hoods are done and both containers are finished
      Hooray. Success. You did quite a bit of good work there.

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      and that between the hickups and belches

now i already painted the cabs grey last week, and before the weekend i had sprayed the bleu color on the 4 cabs

3 differend models, 3 differend painted backsides

best regards Thijs

Comment

and then it looks like this.
      the 2 trucks i had driven

al 4 cabs

best regards Thijs

Comment

taped the cabs again,now so i can spray the red line

not al perfect,again the tape and paper damaged the bleu paint,even after a week of drying

best regards Thijs

Comment

the 3 differend painted backsides

models as the will be made

best regards Thijs

Comment

have to do some minor improvements
            best regards Thijs

Comment

Your attention to detail is amazing, especially seeing how you make those red lines.

Your patience is also impressive!
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• janihudi
                janihudi commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks J-O

but if i don't make the perfect or close to perfect, it issn't the truck were they drive with.
                but on the other hand, most of them i build for, don't collect models, they just want there truck in model.
                if it's the brand, the colors and licence plate are right then it's okay.
                but it's not my style anyway to deliver a model thats just close to the Original.

on the images it looks nice,but closer look you see the red line is not perfect at some places,
                but it's just 1 -1,5 mm not that easy to tape that and of the 2 dimensional corners,sharp edges it's hard to get it right, not to mention the door seams ,were no tape can go in
            Working...
            X