Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    it's from a Original truck,not just a fantasymodel
    It's OK, Thijs, fancy just means (err-errrrrr-r, hard to explain just what it does mean!) My dictionary says versierd, decoratief. That seems about right. Certainly not fantasy, I know it's for real.
    Yep, I was forgetting that you have your long holiday soon. You'll be able to get a lot more on the models done then. Power to your elbow, or your fingers!
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

darn darn crap to keep it polite

had done some small things today and now the mudscreens are ready i could place them on the chassis,but need some other parts aswel.
      AND I COULDEND FIND THEN NOWHERE
      have a zillion of boxes ,small pots ans other kins of storage ,and had open them all (i think) but nowhere.
      so instead of building i can go surging for them.
      i havn't throw them away,i neven ever throw model parts away,you never know when you can use it for something else.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
        you never know when you can use it for something else.
        That's if you can find it!
        Oh Thijs, it's just maddening when that sort of thing happens. All the time spent searching when you could have been fastening the mudflaps on. You didn't put them in a special place just nearby ready for joining it all up, did you? Or in/on/under the chassis, where you thought you'd see them easily? Did you put the shoebox on top of them by mistake? Fallen on the floor?
        Or is it a long time since you last saw them?
        They will turn up in the end, but it's the waste of time that's so infuriating for you.
        Keep your pecker up!

Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

blimy,neve keept up of what i had done. the models which beeing build above her,are ready and gone.
          i ​so to go further of where had been,the missing parts
          but this is a common isseu among modelbuilders

best regards Thijs

Comment

i was stil searching for those parts,i had even contact to the factory if they would please please please want to sell me to missing parts.
            nope they wanted it,i could buy new kits though.
            and that was the only option,buy 1 kit from eacht model,and made mold from those parts and made them from resin.

but at the start of my Christmas holiday i was busy again making other things beeing sick of the missing parts and a take a folder away and under that there was a box.
            never thought about it that i missed that bleu box,and my hart start beating faster.
            would it bee.

yes,the missing parts

best regards Thijs

Comment

now i had find the parts i can go further with the chassis,by placing the engine and al the other parts which belong on the chassis

also the chassis of the volvo's are ready

best regards Thijs

Comment

sprayed the 3 Mercedes cabs in the clear varnish

​and the next eve i made the first one ready as far as could,just for the looks

[/
                best regards Thijs

Comment

also started to finish the volvo's

best regards Thijs

Comment

placing the air hoses and lightcables,as the fenders,making the mirrors complete

best regards Thijs

Comment

getting closer to the end

best regards Thijs

Comment

finishing the backside of the trailers

and 50x smaller

best regards Thijs

Comment

and a bit smaller

[/
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

licence plates placed and looking at the images of the Original truck i see that the grille which is grey ,the grey is also behind the spoilers on the cab corners.
                            darn i hate it to paint on a finished cab

best regards Thijs

Comment

so i had to paint 6 Mercedes corner spoilers.
                              ​yes you see 2 grey parts,but believe, i painted there 6,2 on every cab,and varnish them after that too

best regards Thijs

Comment

darn,someone placed his dirty hands on the window,now i hade to clean them

a row with half finished models,hoped to get them finished that night

[/
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X