No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dutchman got his hugest dream come true! A new merc. I am happy with you and therefore also my congratulations. I guess, in the meantime you will hop on and off various other trucks and this will underline you took the right decision. Maybe you will even have to do a tour on a ..... scania???! This story will for sure to enable to have a very special tour in the merc-museum, as soon as you will come to stuttgart. Just let me know before.
    Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      No .the planning is that i keep that that mobile craw space. Switching of trucks issn't that great. Also i cleaned it and stuff it full with everything.
      I'm not dooing that for a few weeks and for a new driver.

Thise new grilled chicken trucks goes right away to the driver which will be the regular driver.

It's not that easy to get a trip near Stuttgart.
      Also it should be a weekend trip.
      Today discharge is liading tomorrow. If there. is a load. If not go empty back to R.dam

The best thing would be loading at the bauer factory

• Ralf__
      Ralf__ commented
      Editing a comment
      Does your boss still have tours to bauder from time to time? That would be nice. Loading on friday or saturday and start the way back on sunday night or monday morning. We could have a nice weekend and you will get a comfortable bed in our house.

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      No i don't come that far anymore.
      It was between 1985 and 1991 when i been there. I was driving with ferry trailers in that time. Loading there for the UK.
      But i would fit perfectly discharge somewhere there and load back monday at bauer.

https://www.trucks.nl/en/used-merced...c-5-4418497-vd
    best regards Thijs

Comment

A picture I do NOT enjoy seeing. What excellent condition it is in, external and internal. Yes, they would have tarted it up, but there would not have been much to do, thanks to your care.
      Very sad.
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Working...
      X