No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "month of tilted cabins".... hope all well with both of you guys trucks, and that it wasn't too expensive of a repair.
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Do you like the roof lights of the daf? Would be another argument for a daf, since your boss does not like your light bar.
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Yes i like them. My boss finds it a problem because of the filhty air around it.
        but thats issn't a problem.
        there are sun visers with 4 loghts in it.
        so could place one on it , or a ledbar.
        not that great looks as a lightbar. But with the 300watt ,one hell of a light.
        and al the lights will be led.

but still nothing.
        btw. Today it's TSI ROAD CARGO 20th celebration.
        i had 18 with them.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

Gratulations. Nevertheless your boss could update the homepage. He is still announcing the change of the fleet to Euro5. Now you will do the next step together.
          He should also show some new trucks then, according to the new rules. I see a lot of old Volvos.
          And some colleagues even drive a pink Scania! In this case you should not have the problem with some individual features on your truck!!!
          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Yeah he don't do much about the web page.
            its now all facebook.
            see at tsi road cargo.
            the latest truck wich will cone in a few weeks.
            also there is a video of me see the post of rene blok 16 januaru made by the girl wich i shown also her images here of the hc.

the pink trucks are those he had buyed by taking over a bankrupsy trucking company.
            within a year they were al painted white.
            to much troubble because of the former owner .
            read debtees????? If it is the right word.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

He-he! Yesterday I found two of the HC on Flickr and fav'd them. Today an email from Flickr arrived saying I had a new follower - presumably the poster of the photos.
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

It issn't me.
                which images were there placed?
                best regards Thijs

Comment

No, I know it's not you, it gave the follower's name on Flickr.
                  Try https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=...20Road%20cargo
                  Hover over one of the images and bottom left is "transport in movement". Click on that and it takes you to the two photos plus another TSI truck, and also the name of the one who posted it, which is the name Flickr gave me.
                  If you then click on one of the HC photos you go to a Flickr page with a larger image. Underneath in blue are names of those who faved it.
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Working...
                  X