No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the CVF weekly spotting mobile,for the coming 2 years,than he is 6 years old and not allowed to go on the Maasvlakte 2

​my CVF weekend spotting mobile and racing car when a cruiseship arrive

best regards Thijs

Comment

All together now: aah-aaaaaah-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Do you mean that in two years' time we have to go all through the agony of customising the new weekday Spotting Mobile? New furnishing, carpet, curtains, table, bigger, better and more lights, and a huge new decal for Highway Cruiser..................
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

don't know what to come by then.
        when i get a Volvo,there will go no single penny to it
        best regards Thijs

Comment

some FU..ING A55H0LE wrecked the Highway cruiser

driving in a traffic jam i was on the right lane and he wanted to insert from the right.
          ​i saw him coming from far behind,but impatient as he could be he wanted to insert as far at the end if possible.
          ​he made 1 miscalculation,there were 2 trucks which he wanted to go between ,but in the second truck there was a driver, (let's call him Thijs) which was just speeding up to keep behind the first truck. but driving in traffic i diddn't keep my eyes on the mirrors anymore,because if the one in front brakes,i had to brake too.
          as i was in a hurry and not heevy loaded i could keep up with him,so there wasn't a gap for a car. but he thought there was.
          ​and i feel a bump from the side,looking in the mirror,i saw the car beside me against my pristine white (but dirty) truck
          some mainly paint damage,but the older man had more damage

al the years beeing a driver,i stil don't know why there are so many cardrivers which think, they can win it from a truck.
          IDIOTS
          Last edited by janihudi; October 15th, 2016, 20:46.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

• nari
            nari commented
            Editing a comment
            My sympathy, Thijs. It is always more keenly felt when some d***head makes a significant error of judgment..

• janihudi
            janihudi commented
            Editing a comment
            they all hate to get stuck behind a truck.
            if so,they all go beserk.
            Last edited by janihudi; October 15th, 2016, 20:28.

• pilotdane
            pilotdane commented
            Editing a comment
            I am amazed how many people act as though a truck can handle and brake like a sports car. I am glad your truck is mostly OK.

There are too many car drivers who think they can win over any vehicle, Thijs. Driving used to be enjoyable but not any more.
          But you are OK, and that is the important thing.
          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• janihudi
            janihudi commented
            Editing a comment
            and every day we see it in the newspapers,9 out of 10 times they lose.
            but they rather have a cold corpse (as in dead) ,than cold potatoos on their plate

the ''Wannabee toothpick'' season started again.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

bogger

https://staticresources.rijkswaterst...cm21-93658.pdf

this started in a bomshell the past week on Monday morning.
              and Giessen is where the truck icon is of those banned vehicles.
              ​and will taken about 2 months for repairs.
              ​the south part of the bridge is in a worst state the the north part,tha was the week before closed for heavy transport ,above 60 tons.
              ​now the outcome of the south part it's completly closed.
              ​course , hairline cracks???????

​so i will probably more away than normal because of the detour,to much extra kilometers.
              wel we'll see how it wil goes
              best regards Thijs

Comment

meetings with Wesley.
                on a parkingplace near Rotterdam

Wesley loading goods in our hometown Giessen, me discharging the same kind of stuf there

best regards Thijs

Comment

Nice rigs, mr. janihudi!

Clearly, you are also proud of your truck - it looks spotlessly clean almost always! That takes a lot of love and work!
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                  Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                  Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• janihudi
                    janihudi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you J-O

i try to keep her in ship shape but planning is not working with me to clean her very much.
                    but she is gooining into her last year with us.
                    next july she is not allowed to go to the Maasvlakte port anymore, because of her euro class,she has class 5,those may be not older than 7 years to go there

i picked up 2 containers thuesday ,which i have to make customs clearence at the Dutch-German border Wednesday morning.
                  the load was over 3000 cartons each container and one with 12+ tons ,the other 16+tons.
                  arriving at the border the costums saw that the weigth with the truck was more than 40 tons ,and that i wasn't allowed to get over in one time.
                  so had to disconnect them,and get them over one by one.discharge adres was just about 30 km over the border.
                  but i would bring one about 15km away and get back to get the other one and take that one over too,
                  and connect them again somewhere at a parking i go further complete to my adres.
                  arriving there they warn't happy,they should get one container a day.
                  but after a while and pull away an other container from the loading dock ,i can park them besides each other.
                  with al those small boxes they would need a 3,5 to 4 hours per container,but two teams,so within 4 hours i would be empty.

after discharging i would bring those containers to Duisburg Germany.
                  and thats what scares me,had a bad feeling that i could pick up somewhere another container and go anywhere.

so while beeing discharge i saw underway a ''imbiss'' ,a snackbar or what it may be named al over the world,some kind of dtreetfood place.

and every time when Thijs is in Germany i have to eat something,most likely a currywurst

which issn't that good for me.
                  i had let do some bloodtests and the outcome of the blood values aren't that good.
                  so i had to lost some weight.
                  i put 109kilo on the scale,was to much the docter said.
                  so that was in may
                  today 21.9.2017 i am round 100, one day 98 other day 101 some later 99

but even worsy the food place had also a nudelsalat and frikandelle,so i let them pack in a meal.
                  not good at all,but al so tasty

finally empty at 2pm (i arrived there at 10am) i went to duisburg and as i thought pick up at
                  another adres a 40ft box, and load that one the next day at Gemunden Germany.
                  about a 215km from Duisburg.

the red dot is where i stand in Duisburg ,the red flag is were i had to go,
                  in the middle of a forrest.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

so everything went well underway (besides the trafficjams),stil early,so driving at daylight to the forrest.
                    but at a sertain point you have to stop for a break,about 30 minutes for loadingplace my time of 4,5hours were over,and i had to park for 30 minutes.
                    by that time it became dark,and even more dark by the time i went again. (and i wasn't even in the black forrest)

and then every euro of all those euro's for the extra lights ( mostly just for show) are wurth every euro.

and yes i'm driving at the middle of the road,but who cares when your alone,and driving ''fast''
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

just feeling like a rallycar driver.

10 beams of light,an outcome for those who is affraid of the dark. (not me)

best regards Thijs

Comment

comming closer tho the loadingplace the road is getting narrower.
                        2 trucks passing would be a problem there.
                        the curves in the road are getting sharper.

best regards Thijs

Comment

almost there.
                          before the '' shit hits the fan''

is this when they talk about the ''tunnel effect''?
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                          X