No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and when i arrived at 2,05am at the end of the red line (image above) there was a flassing light comming out of the forrest,2 collegeus where already standing there,they arrived about 10 minutes before me.

but when drove into the path,we standing head to head,and couldn't pass there,so in reverse back onto the street,a few hundred meters back an onto the path to the pin.
    and walked to them ,were we where sitting till 3,00am before we went to bed.
    (in our own cabs)

but i finally could use all the lights on the HC for longer times,hardly any traffic on those roads and that time.
    best regards Thijs

Comment

parked at the yellow pin the next morning,heard a truck,the lumbertruck at 6,45am so went out ,but had 2 trucks for me .
      images taken, parked at the pin.

best regards Thijs

Comment

big pics,camera,smal pics mobile phone
        best regards Thijs

Comment

the second truck get loaded,on the crossing of the rod and the forrest path

best regards Thijs

Comment

when we where loaded we drove to a little parkingplace to see in post 706 just beside the road sign L3077 the road goes down,than up in the upcurve you see a little path there we parked for another 3 hours to make our 9 hours full.which don't make any sence,becouse we drove,and thats not allowed,you have to stand still al the time,but it's allowed to remove the car ,but only within 29 seconds.

when we finally could go,they wanted to make images,i don't.so not my pics.

best regards Thijs

Comment

driving as last truck ,i only had to follow,(but the young kid take the wrong road back,so does as we)so i could try to make some action pics.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

and from curvy and up and down main roads into the villages and towns.

best regards Thijs

Comment

for the entrence of the highway,there was a roundabout,they make a circle and i came infront.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

after 4,5h (maximum) of driving back in Holland for a coffee and than our roads wil seperate,i could go home,the others had to go further.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Another Top Gear Challenge: Dutchies out in the woods.... almost as worse as Dutchies in the mountains! Strange looking. But if you wan't i can try to get a job for you as wood-truck-driver in the black forest, there you have both: wood and mountains. That would be the ultimate challenge.
                            Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

noooo thanks,it seems that we got enough woodwork for our own for this year
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

this morning i withdrawn the HC and me for the truckshow of may 16th.
                                after coming home this saterday morning for the thirth time in a row and with a durty truck,i stop trying to park the HC there clean and polished.
                                Last edited by janihudi; May 12th, 2015, 21:43.
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X