No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Thijs, I'm going to have to study these comings and goings again bye and bye. You've certainly had an appalling week. Good job there is an extra day for you to have a rest this weekend.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      yes,only want to sleep,getthat cold out of my head

images from some weeks back,they let me wait for almost 3 hours for customs documents.(they forgot to Phone when it was done,didn't care,it was a Sunny day then and lots of vessels passing by)

and made some tries ,against the sun

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

what the heck!!!
        i was searching for a video about how they load the logs,and i ran to 1 which was loaden on 1 of our trucks.
        not that you see that truck,only the back of the chassis.
        btw,it's this truck

it's red because of it was from a guy which bought this truck from a canceld sale and was like this,without the name ,with the help of tsi,but went ill ,got bankrupt and while the truck was bought by us (he least the truck from my boss),my boss take it back.
        but this is an old pic,truck is driving his last time now for us,more drivers had driven it now,so a lot of damages too.

Last edited by janihudi; October 15th, 2016, 20:53.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

the week started like beeing in hell.
          3,40 wake up call to get the containers for Breda,while i was driving there in the city a car brake heavely the second car too,but i was just to late,but what do you want with 65 tons.
          step out of the cab and the license plate lays on the road,further noting to see,just as the other car,it was just a friendly kiss.
          only the plate holder was damaged.

in the afternoon went to the garage they gave me a new one,and as new again.
          so a little luck after all that day

best regards Thijs

Comment

and today another day in the forrest,loading wannabees toothpicks.

no damage today

best regards Thijs

Comment

it seems that we have a new client,for that timber work.
              the same timbertruck as last week was loading,and just as last week,he was stock in the forrest.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

That'll teach you to look in your truck book and check out the minimum breaking distance. And to stop driving with one fingertip on the wheel and the other hand taking photos. It could have been an almighty smash-up, and then who would correct my Dutch?
                I like those photos in the forest, they are a great change from docksides. #666.1 is a really lovely picture. "Wannabees toothpicks" While they are loading, why don't you wander off into the trees and photograph some birds??? Make good use of your time, man.
                And those "against the sun" images. I like #662.2 very much, and #662.4 has a dreamy quality to it, quite at variance with the subject.
                Ivy

Comment

not my debt,it is not allowed for breaking for a green light.we where just cruising in the traffic.

THANK YOU IVY ,FRIEND.
                  so you like an image my collegue had taken,anf that calls herself a friend.
                  i was laying on the floor of the cab,so i wasn't insight,but with the mirror effect is was not needed to do.
                  we had walked into the forrest to see if it was safe to go there when they asked,but after 400 meters we disidet not to go,we specially i would damaged the truck .(the tank)
                  the is a problem about taken images of a bird,there is no engine in it.and i hand't take the camera in the forrest,only the Phone,which al images were taken with.
                  i stayed there to warn the cranedriver when bikers or cars want o pass,so that they would get a log over there heads.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                    not my debt,it is not allowed for breaking for a green light.we where just cruising in the traffic.
                    You know quite well what I mean so stop wriggling, green lights don't come into it. One must always be aware of the distance one's vehicle will still travel after one jams on the brakes, mustn't one? You only just made it, not good enough, you weren't allowing enough distance from the vehicle in front.

THANK YOU IVY ,FRIEND.
                    so you like an image my collegue had taken,anf that calls herself a friend.
                    As if I knew it was someone else's photo!!!!! Tell your colleague that Ivy likes his photo very much.

i was laying on the floor of the cab,so i wasn't insight,but with the mirror effect is was not needed to do.
                    So that's where you were when you nearly had a smash, was it?

the is a problem about taken images of a bird,there is no engine in it.and i hand't take the camera in the forrest,only the Phone,which al images were taken with.
                    I didn't say you had to use a camera, the mobile would do.
                    Talk about excuses!
                    Ivy

Comment

Any more forest work with the toothpicks, Thijs?
                      Ivy

Comment

yes, yesterday late afternoon ,but this time wannabe mikado sticks
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

I had to Google that one. We call it Pick-Up-Sticks, though a much better name used to be Spillikins. How many trailers per truck did you have for them?!!!!
                          Ivy

Comment

somewhere in the middle of bumblef..knowhere,(censor is switch off,that i had to change it?)

i was waiting for the timbertruck,which will load the pick-up-sticks.
                            Last edited by janihudi; April 19th, 2015, 19:45.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

the middle of Bumblef..knowhere is here.(atleast that day)

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                              X