Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the result looks fine!

Comment

it's shure do,but stil somethings to do.minor things.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

A show truck that does no work is one thing but to get a hard working truck to look so nice is incredible!

Comment

thank you Dane.

for beeing away the whole week,and now already tyred before i will start,for gooing further this weekend.which today it's also the first ''kingsday'',but nor for me tough.

this week at a unloading adres (4300 cartons with socks) and what would take about 3,5 to 4 hours,i disconect the trailer and polished the catwalks.
          thestainless steel was just keeping up the shine,the big plate was the hard work on it.
          these are the stainless parts.the exhaust and the smallest in the middle not the big plate in the middle

best regards Thijs

Comment

the big plate.
            cleaned it,looking beter as before,but it's still no mirror,but it wil not happen eather.but there is some shine in it.
            because i don't have to look every day in the mirror to know that i'm the best looking guy in the world.

from a collegue i got 6 chrome wheel rings that he didnd't use.i unly had to polish them and mount them on the truck.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

and back under the chassis again at the dock,the container was almost empty.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Thijs, you are working your fingers to the bone, as we say. Even while hanging about at the sock-drop you still worked on the HC. But you must really ease up a bit and get some rest over the weekend, please.
                      Those stainless steel covers gleam. Ok, it is more difficult with the big plate, but that, too, looks fresh and clean, with the raised pattern on it sharp and clear. The reflection of the fire extinguisher shows in all the covers. Looks good, all of it, and the cables, too.
                      Don't forget to go to bed tonight.
                      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

I should have refreshed before I posted!
                        because i don't have to look every day in the mirror to know that i'm the best looking guy in the world.
                        Yeah bighead, but we're talking about the truck. Right?
                        Wheel rims look great.
                        Ivy

Comment

well i though i post it here,because we don't have a thread for the best looking people of the world.
                          i should have pick up the truck,but i'm not getting me to it.
                          i think i skip a weekend,or this day.
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

i should have pick up the truck,but i'm not getting me to it.
                            i think i skip a weekend,or this day.
                            What on earth is that all about???? Where's the truck? What have you done with it?
                            Translation, please.
                            Ivy

Comment

that the truck is still on his parkingplace in Giessen,and that i'm not in the mood for picking it up ,so that i can go further with it.
                              so i think that i'm not dooing anything on it this weekend ,or just this day,and that i will get it tomorow.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

i get it home this afternoon,and started with sanding the tankbracketts,paint everything in the primer so i can paint it bleu tomorrow.
                                i just had to move on,for the same reason it's raining next weekend or am i loaded with heavy containers.
                                so just had to move on
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X