Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

That's no good. He should print them out and have them on his office wall, be proud of them, and that his best driver goes to so much trouble. Miserable so-and-so.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

these images were taken with a nokia phone,for use as a scrensaver on that phone,and with a lot of them i got me a slideshow.
      here are some,not the best quality,but on a phone screen they look allright.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

always with me

best regards Thijs

Comment

what i can't do with the nikon or sony at this moment,take one like this
              i can to that with nokia

best regards Thijs

Comment

taking an image like lady liberty (see my shadow)

Last edited by janihudi; August 13th, 2011, 14:36.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

It just struck me that your trailer have a pretty interesting configuration of axles. 1+2+1, I cannot remember seeing anything similiar here in Sweden.

Comment

hello Tommi
                    here are also some images of my former truck.
                    http://www.captainsvoyage-forum.com/...de(s).../page2

i dont have many images,thanks to a computercrash,i will look wat i can found why the use of this configuration of axles.
                    i also have taken some dashboard images,i place them after some sleep.
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

They're good shots with the Nokia, Thijs, not bad at all. I see you've been getting your backside wet again with#33.2 But it makes a powerful image taken from that angle, I remember your others.
                      And that logo is just great.
                      What's with the computer crash???
                      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

a few years back i had a computercrash,a no extern disc for back up,so every thing was gone.
                        with a lot of images, A lot of images.

al those nokis image,s were taken at a dam of the Deltaworks near Bruinisse.
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
                          It just struck me that your trailer have a pretty interesting configuration of axles. 1+2+1, I cannot remember seeing anything similiar here in Sweden.
                          here are the images i take this week,for showing this kind of axle configuretion.

oke these are modeltrucks 1:50 scale but just to show what i mean.

1 or 2 20ft containers can be transported with a truck with trailer

Shot with E4200 at 2007-07-21

or on a tractor with trailer

the problem with this is, that you can hardly unload/load the container at a loadingdock,you have to park the truck 90 degrees under the trailer,so you can load him with a forklift but a loadingdock is hart to reach.

(yes i know they are dusty,time to clean up the showcase)

the problem with the truck with trailer is that you can't pick up a 40 ft or a 45 ft container, which you can with the tractor with trailer,but with the problems as above with 20 ft containers.
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

so they came with this solution.

a divisible chassis.

looks as a normal trailer with more axles as ''normal''.

the idea is that you place the rear container at a loading dock ,and place the front container beside it at another dock or ramp.
                            or even go to a other place/city for unloading/loading that container,while in the same time your rear container get loaded/unloaded.
                            after return you can hook on you rearpart and go back to the port to drop them of.

the rear part,with 3 axles and the last axle is a steering axle,parked at a dock for unloading 1180 cartons with green tea drinks

best regards Thijs

Comment

the common name for the conection parts are in dutch the both 3 latter words but in english the 4 latter words for the privat part of a man and a woman,but i can't type this because of the kids that looking here,but you all know how they named.

the d... or c...,about 2 to 2.5 meters long and 40x40 cm

meanwhile the truck with the front container get unloaded with also 1180 cases of green tea drinks at another dock

and now you see why this strainge axle configuration.
                              i need it for driving to another place,and for the whole chassis i have a licence as for a 4 axle trailer and when i divide them i got me a licence paper for a 1 axle trailer.
                              so i have 2 differend licence plates and 2 papers for the trailer.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

and when you are empty ,close the doors and go to the rear part.
                                the c...

and this is what we call,well you know.

remember the licenceplate
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X