No announcement yet.

Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the last 2,so if you know which one,i will look how much it's costs ,pm you my bankaccount and when the money is in, i order it.

ho wait,can't do.

it's a special truck,deleverd as a ''lzv'' (long and heavy vehicle) and the lenght is permitted.
    even the 4 lights in the bumper had to be placed as far back as possable,and for mounting the cow-guard if have to get 2 lights back for it

so ,sorry no cow-guard.
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Umm, not bad, but I prefer the two before that. In any case it would have to be custom made to fit around number plates and lights etc.
      Never mind, it would interfere with the solar flashing fairy lights you're going to weave around the grill. Oh, I forgot, no flashing, just always on.

Dangerous load, yes, thanks. If I remember rightly we have a diamond shaped notice for dangerous loads, which was why I didn't recognise it. It's good that you have that diploma course, makes you a more valued driver. More pay? , What a hope. So what were you carrying that day? Ye gods and little fishes, It's like trying to get blood out of a stone to get details out of this chap.
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

i dind'r remember what was the load,most of thetime the names of those chemicals are the weirdes names.

more pay thanks the diploma. i wish,4 onpayed saterdays instead.

but dis load was loaden in Moers Germany and had to be delivered in Antwerp Belgium.

a diamond shape?????????????????????? your shore about that.
        as far i know this orange plate is THE european sign for dangerous loads in road transportation
        best regards Thijs

Comment

Oh, I'm obviously wrong about the symbol. Perhaps that's what it once was before Europe was invented!
          Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
            That shape really reminds me of a caribou horns! The proper cow-guard!
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

now you mention it,never thought about it.
              (the 20 caracters are stil here)
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                now you mention it,never thought about it.
                (the 20 caracters are stil here)
                hehehehe... yes, the 20 minimum is still here.

It does indeed remind me of a cow's horn - more than any I have ever seen before. !
                With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

so ,he's clean again,that wil do it for the upcoming time and the next cleaning,some where between ''sinterklaas'' and Christmas.

best regards Thijs

Comment

VERY SMART. .........
                    Ivy

Comment

he ,no 20 characters needed?
                      ha wait,dots.
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

• wherrygirl
                        wherrygirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, dots, but still only 19 characters overall ! In the old version I use to tease it and sometimes got away with only 17 all told. I say what I say and then finish with dots.

I see you have already a cow-guard, although mounted a little bit high. But you will not need it in your country, would be something else, if you would have to drive in the Sc... Sch.... Volvo country.
                      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

well the time of a certen red nose animal is coming,flying through the sky,so for that one it's placed perectly.
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

Don't tell that to the kids, they'll kill you if you will collect Rudolph on your way. But there is less danger, he will come only to people which had well behaved through the year.
                          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

o boy,so he wil be at my door every day round Christmas.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

Hold it! He's still consulting, and he hasn't checked you out with me yet.
                              (I'll soon scupper that Dutchie)
                              Ivy

Comment

Working...
                              X