Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercedes benz '' HIGHWAY CRUISER''

Did we claim about the lack of creativity in another certain thread?
    Fortunately we have Thijs! Thank you for this big laughter, while we are watching the evening ferry in the Uig rain!
    Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

thank you all for replying.

unfortunally i got the table and idea to late,the flowers that i have now is just a third compare to a few weeks back,
      but waiting any longer there wouldend be any flowers anymore for weeks before the new ones would come up.
      so had to be done quick,although it was late ,did go to the truckwash so that he was clean for it,but didn''t seen rain much the last weeks,mainly dust and dead bug bodies.

but he,EVERYTHING for a good image.

but there is rumble at the office of the company.
      the boss take over a bankrupsy company including the planner(s),it seems that our ''own'' planner have troubble with the boss.
      the new planner don'l look for more work,the boss won't that we make more hours than 12,13 a day (Friday i made 16,5 hours,but a lot of waiting hours at terminals and depots and washing the truck for CVF cost me a extra hour) and considering that the last 2 weeks i was home every day,sometimes even before diner,can also help that i woul'd be so tired anymore when i come home.
      so more relaxed to reply here, then just look for the post that intrested me,and go further to other forums or fb.
      yes ,i'm to blame too.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

the last 2 weeks i was home every day,sometimes even before diner,can also help that i woul'd be so tired anymore when i come home.
        Now that is how it should be, you have a long enough day as it is.
        But will you still be under the original planner, Thijs? And what about the total number of drivers, will all those of the original company remain or might there be some redundancies? Now, if it were a slimmed down new company, with Dutchie the boss driver par excellence, the old planner given the boot and everyone home from work in good time, what more can one want?
        Perhaps a tub of flowers on the Highway Cruiser's roof? The windscreen washer could be diverted to water it.
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

we don't know,but put truckers in a room and it sounds just as a lot of woman in a henhouse.

differend stories,but nothing from our boss.
          we got a sms from the planner and told us what was gooing on and how we think over it.

at this moment the new planner and the old boss from the other company and my own boss are planning the trips this moment.
          my boss didn't take all the trucks over,tru the envoirement rules that only trucks with euro 5 and 6 are allowed in port or you have to pay extra for old trucks,he only bought the youngher trucks (8) with all the trailers.and not all the drivers came over.

payed a lot of money for extra's on the truck (micorwave ,table,etcetc) what now is ''useless'',if it will go as they think it have to go.
          don't mind if i had to sleep in the truck,just hated the way he had planned it.

so time will learn
          best regards Thijs

Comment

payed a lot of money for extra's on the truck (micorwave ,table,etcetc) what now is ''useless'',if it will go as they think it have to go.
            don't mind if i had to sleep in the truck,just hated the way he had planned it.
            You mean your Highway Cruiser may have to go????? Oh, not after all the work you have put into customising it!? Is it older than the ones brought over from the other company?
            Ivy

Comment

oh wait,probally i mean
              if it goes as they think it has to go.

so not the truck,but the way they want it to be,the 12/13 hours a day job.

some of the trucks are younger than the highway cruiser,but others older,but not much older
              best regards Thijs

Comment

the ''highway cruiser'' at ......, can't tell you ,this image is also in the ''what place is this thread''

best regards Thijs

Comment

caught by another driver in Rotterdam,while blocking the crossing.

image come from fb,and don't know what camera he has,probally the Phone.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

These rotten drivers that can't corner properly!
                    Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post

These rotten drivers that can't corner properly!
                      YES WE CAN!!!!!
                      but if you come from the left lane,and between the 2 roads is shorter than the lenght of a truck you come in this position,there is just no place to place him right.

got this image from a fb friend who found it on another fb friend..

best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, I can get into this thread now. Thijs, old chap, you're becoming famous - that's a really good image.
                        Ivy

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, you've definitely got to fix a cow-guard on there.
                            By the way, what is the orange wotsit on the radiator grill in #220?
                            Ivy

Comment

it's tell every one that i have load a ''dangerous'' cargo,harmfull chemicals,for human or enviromental.
                              when you see this orange shield at the front and back side and at tanktrucks also on there side,as long nothing happens it's alright ,ifso stay away and if possable at high wind side.

i have spend 4 saterdays for to get the diploma so i may drive it,not that i want it,but my boss thought otherwise.

you want a cow-guard?
                              now problem,just pick one.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X