Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Oppdalstreffet 2017 - Historic Military Vehicles Meet at Oppdal Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppdalstreffet 2017 - Historic Military Vehicles Meet at Oppdal

HMKF (Historic Military Vehicles Accosiation Norway) is devided into different county dept.

We in HMKF Møre og Romsdal in Kristiansund have for some time had an idea of meeting others in the central part of Norway to a week-end meet.
    HMKF Trøndelag and HMKF Gudbrandsdal liked the idea, and after some time with planning, the week-end 16.-18. June were set, at Granmo Camping, Oppdal.
    Here are a few pictures from the very first meet, which we called Oppdalstreffet (The Oppdal Meeting).
    For the first one, 13 vehicles showed up with a total of 26 persons on board.

My tent and my Volvo

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Is your family joining you to such events or do you have to play alone in your green clothings???
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• Sterkoder
        Sterkoder commented
        Editing a comment
        Some do bring their wifes and children, or only either one. I don't.
        This is my "lifeboat" so to speak, this is my time "off" and I only attend alone.
        That said, not my daughter nor (specially) my wife are interested at all in the "military way of living", so I'm kind of happy with that.

I understand your daughter and wife well....
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Wonderful trip report!

I totally agree with Sterkoder - it is very important to have "time off" and "time to do thing you like to do".

But, I don't think I would have liked spending THAT time in tent.... but, taste is something independent, we all have different like's, and my respect for that!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
        X