• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in front of the chairs near the feet's made 2 red lights

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

You should come up here to Trondheim and install some interior mood-lights for me too.
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

well that's issn't so diffecult.

battery/ fusebox ----------------switch------------------lights-------------massa/earth/ grounding

the rotten part of it is to find out where you can place them, to dismantle the dashboard parts and where to drow the cables .

further it's just a piece of cake
          best regards Thijs

Comment

hahahahaha..... I guess so, sounds easy in writing but I'd probably end up burning down my car.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

well it will take some more time as in writhing, but it issn't that diffecult.
              but why light in a small car wich you spend not that much time in.
              and in trucks there are several places to put some stuff ,so some light is handy,in a car everything is on the chair beside you.
              also think of the reflections in the windows. trucks have high roofs,
              also the michelin mascottets are so high placed that Wesley don't see them in the windscreen.

but for everything there's a solution.
              but you shall remove some pannels for placing the lights.
              if so you can placing the wires to where you want them for lights,the garage will connect them with pleasure and a bill for you
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
              X