trucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's the extra push and breaking truck.
    if it's also for steering i don't know,but there are now trailers that you can steer with your wifi/mobile phone connection.
    the dutch invented also the units that can be connected as much you want,powered by a powerpack and commandet with a remote controle.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Thanks, Thijs. I had a look at these last night and have just watched the second one again. Very impressive.
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Milk Transport.

Beer Transport

Comment

The next generation Dutch trucks??:
            Last edited by ombugge; May 10th, 2015, 12:27.

Comment

very aerodynamic,but not a big cargohaul
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Not a competition to HC when it comes to standard of maintenance, but the decorations are quite unique.
                Seen from a taxi while under way:

The wood carving on the left hand side appears to be a Timor totem, while on the other side is Chinese porcelain statuets and some undetermined bric-a-brac.

Comment

where ever they drive,they all have a kind of mascotte

is realy a second home for him,even plants on the truck
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                    where ever they drive,they all have a kind of mascotte
                    Thijs has his Rubber Duck sitting proudly upfront.
                    At one time I had a little green velvet frog on the dashboard. That was in my Morris, which had a sensible level shelf, nowadays dashboards are all sloping. I bought little green velvet frog simply because it had such a sardonic expression - some quirk of stitching on the mouth which gave it a lopsided grin and it suited my temperament. Nowadays, as much loved as ever, he sits in the kitchen and as he's a bean-bag type I can cross his legs and put his arms in any position. He actually cuddles a tiny pink rubber mouse. That was given me by a pupil many years ago when she found out I was leaving the school - it always sat on her desk, she prized it, and I valued the gift because it was from the heart.
                    Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                      even plants on the truck
                      You could have some of your ice-cream tulips in a pot, Thijs!
                      Ivy

Comment

Another kind of Truck:

Comment

Could this be the next Highway Cruiser?: http://www.greencarreports.com/news/...ogen-fuel-cell

Norway will see some of the first of this type on the road: http://www.smp.no/nyheter/soere/2016...ick_articles=3

Comment

Don't even look that bad. Better than the new Sca... something But then again, everything looks better than a Sca.....
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

Heavy transport on winding, narrow and steep mountain roads: https://www.nrk.no/telemark/her-sneg...let-1.13162752

Comment

spending the last 2 days on Wesley his truck.
                                placing some extra light inside the cab.
                                like 2 rubberduck lightboxes like i have them
                                but for placing the cabels and to connect then to the electric power circuit,i had to remove many panels including at the outside to cut the power for the new lights

at the back in the cab placed 2 michelin mascottes and power them for lights.
                                but didn't hade reds bulbs or red condoms to pull over the bulbs. but i'm a modelbuilder,i have clear red paint, so we painted the lightbulbs
                                (mascottes standing here in a test stand,just to look if it works,standing better now)

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X