best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Very good! I especially liked the Rick Weijts DAF and Scania!
                      Regards; Sigve.
                      ---
                      IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

Why does truckers decorate their trucks?? : http://flavorwire.com/367008/photos-...-truck-culture
                        I don't know if this is universal.

The Dutchies have a long way to go to reach Indian level of truck decorations:

Not to mention Pakistan:

Comment

Commonly seen on the back of Indian trucks:

The under text says; So I can ignore you.

Comment

Oh, I absolutely love these - can just imagine one trundling along our East Anglian roads. Though maybe they wouldn't be so outlandish in these parts, the motto around here is "du different" ("do different" in English!)
                            Come on Thijs, beat that first one - gorgeous! !
                            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

universial in a way that every country have there own style,but itdepents also on what is allowed by the law and the boss.

in Asia you see a lot of those trucks as you have shown,i believe that it's also a lot religion on those trucks.
                              and as many of lights as is possible.
                              in America it's more chrome and penstripes.the last years you see that they are more and more custombuild.
                              lowerd cabs,lowered roof,empty chassis,complete overbuild mudcaps over the wheels,
                              while another take the ''old school'' look and placed orange light complete around the truck.

in Europe it's more with spoilers,special paint,chrome not that much,but lights more and more (not alowed by the law,every extra ligth on the Highway Cruiser is illegal)
                              chassis covers, chrome rims.
                              at my former boss,i had to keep my hands away (beside wassing and maintenance) from the truck,which means,you do nothing at the outside of the truck.
                              my present boss let us do what we want (almost,so no naked lady's ,painted or by sticker,no place names,readable names,painting the cab with colors) ,but we have to pay it by ourselves.
                              we can buy it on the firms (after aproval) acount,so that we don't have to pay the taxes,and we got it cheaper.

if i do it like those asian trucks Ivy,i got me every day a ticket for illegal lights.

not even 1 extra light on this one.
                              in this case high beam light in the roof the bumper and in the Original lights,however when he would give me a light signal then there are only 4 that lights up,
                              the 2 (Always) Original in the mainlightunits,and 2 in the bumper,(the others in the bumper are foglights),or he switcth them with the roof lights.but the dutch law (stupid country) say that it is not alowed do have more than 4 big light points,some drivers connect the extra lights and then they burn al 4

best regards Thijs

Comment

''pakistani'' style. almost

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X