best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

no not the same image or truck,see there names beneith the lightbar.

best regards Thijs

Comment

daddy's truck.

still such a stylized lion is much looking better ,than such a Grilled c0ck

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Hey, Janihudi!

Thanks for your great truck photos. What about having an interior photo of your truck? After all the work you have done, it must be great?
                      Regards; Sigve.
                      ---
                      IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

Thank you for all the photos. A great variety of trucks and designs indeed.

Comment

Thanks i will look sometime when it's clean inside to make images of my truck.

yes a lot of variety,lot of styles even trucks of the same company.
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

Great photos Thijs, thanks!!!!

As have an eye for details, I like the white wheel in #515. Reminds me of old Scania-Vabis trucks :-)

What's the story behind that blue DAF with a white lion painted on the side? To confuse viewers on the road to believe it's a Scania? A Scania wannabe perhaps :-D
                            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

it's a thing what you do see more and more ,those white wheels.it'brings probally back memories,but you see them the most at younger driver trucks,much yougher drivers.

DAF advertise in the 70's as ''the dutch lion'',but everything what is nations famous,it's a lion,watch upcoming weeks when the wc footbal is running,the dutch lion is everywhere

oops,i thought you mented the white daf with the bleu lion on it.
                              but i see you ment the purple DAF with the scania's of 1 company.
                              i think that daddy wanted to be in line with those trucks that are built from recyceld p.e.t. bottles.
                              Last edited by janihudi; May 14th, 2014, 20:53.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X