Comment

the artist at work

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

WOW... great trucks: especially the Scania Vabis and the Kenworth!
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Great photos, and I am glad to see that you have Kenworth with a good bit of chrome over there.

Comment

This weekend we had a truckrun (parade with trucks) for children and people who are invalid or disabled.
                  its always a good thing to see them happy and waving behind that windscreen.
                  me as a truckfreak was there to make some photos of the trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by wesley View Post
                    This weekend we had a truckrun (parade with trucks) for children and people who are invalid or disabled.
                    its always a good thing to see them happy and waving behind that windscreen.
                    me as a truckfreak was there to make some photos of the trucks.

That is a very nice gesture for the invalid and disabled. Really nice to include them and make their day a bit more special!
                    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

the whole day is arranged for them.
                      the truckdrivers are driving for them voluntarily,so they gave up their truck and weekend for those people to make their day very special.

Comment

That’s really nice Wesley. Here in Edinburgh there is a similar day annually on which taxi drivers volunteer –they decorate their cars with balloons and take children with special needs and terminal illnesses on a special day out.

I thought your truck photos with the flowers and flags were excellent.

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Got more time on my hands now that I'm on holiday, and I was just picking up on posts in a truckforum I haven't been visiting for a long, long time.
                                Found a 4:40 minutes long video from driver female Hilde (nickname 'Luremusa'. Don't care to translate thgat one) on YouTube, showing us what it's like to drive a huge Scania on roads around Sandnessjøen.
                                (Not as on US Highways, huh...? Despite the music)
                                The film has som comments in norwegian text along the way, mostly about the beauty of nature and the politeness of small car drivers stopping for the truck.

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Working...
                                X