Comment

Re: trucks

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

exept the 2 emergency light on the roof,he had also placed 2 below the bumper
              ,now to try it it to get them,but it's none,

best regards Thijs

Comment

or every time the left one.

but at the end with a longer shuttertime, i got one.

best regards Thijs

Comment

and again the left one that lights up

best regards Thijs

Comment

Wow, wow, wow, what a display! I wish there were some like that with those decorations on our roads. Though maybe in this neck of the woods that is called East Anglia they just have no destinations worth delivering to. Yet I don't remember seeing them on motorways either and I've always tried to see what country trucks came from, so I would have noticed the display if there had been one. I see many of the trucks in the gathering with massive great bullguards, like the De Grebroeders Kapitein at #324. What are they expecting to meet - or push off the road?
                    Some of them show decoration on the back of the cab, too, like #325. Thijs, have you a free reign when decorating your truck, as far as the boss goes, I mean? It's all good for publicity, I suppose, gets his business noticed!
                    And I do like your shot at #338.2, it's great.
                    There is a group called East Coast Truckers somewhere around here, but I don't know where they're based. They did their annual charity run back in the summer, taking children for a trip down the coast here. I'd have liked to have gone to Lowestoft to try and see them go through, but the timing was tricky, can't remember why now.
                    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                      I see many of the trucks in the gathering with massive great bullguards, like the De Grebroeders Kapitein at #324. What are they expecting to meet - or push off the road? .
                      little cars,bicycle's and more of that little stuff,but NOT for animels,you can't harm such nice creatures.

Some of them show decoration on the back of the cab, too, like #325. Thijs, have you a free reign when decorating your truck, as far as the boss goes, I mean?
                      yes,but within limits,so he won't mind the vessel on the side,but a naked lady was no go.
                      but with this boss he let us far free for ''pimping''.

And I do like your shot at #338.2, it's great.
                      i got that one also from the other side.but issn't that great image

There is a group called East Coast Truckers somewhere around here, but I don't know where they're based. They did their annual charity run back in the summer, taking children for a trip down the coast here. I'd have liked to have gone to Lowestoft to try and see them go through, but the timing was tricky, can't remember why now.
                      you mean those truckers Ivy?

http://www.eastcoasttruckers.org/contact.html
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

I'm really impressed with the detail and care some of these truckers have for their machines... they are beautifully decorated to a truck-show standard.
                        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                          little cars,bicycle's and more of that little stuff,but NOT for animels,you can't harm such nice creatures.
                          Huh, you say that from the safety of your cab, even if it were a bull.

yes,but within limits,so he won't mind the vessel on the side,but a naked lady was no go.
                          You mean you tried it.

i got that one also from the other side.but issn't that great image
                          No. I agree, but the first one is good.

you mean those truckers Ivy?
                          http://www.eastcoasttruckers.org/contact.html
                          Yep, they're the ones, Thijs, I must keep an eye on them. The Forum is the big Norwich library, no room there for more than one or two. But the Hall Road retail site - on my side of Norwich - might be a better one, and I must watch for their 2013 programme. Then even I can post some truck pics., but not if it means lying flat on the dirty, wet ground!!!! I have my limits.
                          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

old,but stil gooing strong

best regards Thijs

Comment

one of ours

http://www.rp-online.de/region-duess...nke-1.3158827#

http://www.facebook.com/thijs.vink.9...type=2&theater
                              Last edited by janihudi; February 1st, 2013, 21:12.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

Ouch! I hope the driver is OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X