trucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trucks

al the trucks that are parked outside,are allready made or gonna be made as a model by tekno.

remember this one?

the same,but 50 times smaller

best regards Thijs

Comment

lets go inside te museum.

entrence is free,thousends of models and almost every model that is produced is in the museum.

this is a new model from a bulktrailer that is ready for production.(in china)

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

models models and models.

these are the models of the assortiment what is availeble.
          differend brands of trucks,differend kind of trailers.

best regards Thijs

Comment

these models are from the modelmakers brand,LION TOYS.
            went bankrupty, tekno buyed them,for saving the brand.
            most models they had made,are DAF TRUCKS and DAF CARS models.
            the last year they had a tremendus catch by producing new trailers types and new trucks.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

still al lion toys

best regards Thijs

Comment

even more lion toys

best regards Thijs

Comment

as i said before thousends and thousends of models of any kind ,any brand and any type. (almost)
                    and these showcases are just a few of them

best regards Thijs

Comment

and there is already a base model of the Highway Cruiser.
                      not that i am gonna buy one,i build the mine from a model kit.
                      but i could use this one,but a lot of hole drilling for al the extra's,rebuild the chassis ,because of the differend tanks,have to paint the chassis bleu,so much easier to build i from a kit
                      when i start, you wil see it

best regards Thijs

Comment

hallo boss,can you bring me a new tyre,mine is flat
                        oke see you.
                        btw ,bring me 4 tyres

best regards Thijs

Comment

Have you ever had a flat while actually driving, Thijs? Does it effect stability on a truck as drastically as on a car, or do the other axles help to avoid catastrophe?
                          I'm looking forward to seeing your model Highway Cruiser. Get going, man.
                          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

i had some few blown away tyres,but as far i can remember only on the trailer.
                            and ad full speed aswell on cruising speed,the rubber get blasted away and the rim rotate on the tarmac,but there are 3 axles so when 1 blown away,there issn't thats much problem,but you can't go further anymore.
                            and in my kind of transporting i mostly diddn't had a spare with me.
                            in the time of the ferry trailer driving career,there wassn't a spare,because thr trailer came back from the uk without a spare,but a new tyre in emergency help is twice axspensef as a tyre from home,so they put a home bringer under the trailer,a bad tyre but you can reach rotterdam with them.
                            now with those multi axle chassis like i drive now,we have place for a spare,but a compleet wheel weight around the 100 kilo,100 kilo you need badly for cargo.

this week the german custums get me from the highway.
                            reason;not a original dieseltank on the merc.
                            when you have a 1000liter or more original dieseltank on your truck there issn't a problem,but when you replase a 460 liter for a 570 liter,you are not allowed to bringmore diesel than just to reach a tankstation were you may fill her up for 570 liter and drive trough germany,but when you fill her up outside germany they shoot you.
                            after messure the tank on the outside and how high the diesellevel is,they came to the solution that there was 336 lietr in the tank,they give me a 136 liter so my boss get a ticket for 200 liter.
                            reason;bringing 200 liter of diesel into germany so we have stolen the german state the income of dieseltax.
                            stupid YES but also CLEVER
                            it is a european rule that al the counties gave there approvel for,but the germans found a way tu interrupt there own way of thinking.

i think (what i understand from the ticket) that the european rule is
                            you are not allowed to bring any kind of fuel into european country outside the ''original'' tank.
                            this to attemp to the east european trucker not to bring diesel in jerrycans in storage boxes under there trailer, while it's cheaper there in east europe.
                            so they see you with a tank that don't look original come after you,take you (in my case) to a truckstop and do there ''job''.
                            they call the truck manufactory or dealer with the chassis number and ask with what diesel captissety the truck left the manufacury.

BINGO

only germany is using this rule.
                            other european countries are talking now in brussel that germany have to stop this terror,for changing this law can take years,meanwhile germany is wassing there hands in innosence,every european country has gave there approval for this law,only germany saw this maze in the net.
                            now my boss is thinking to buy back a original tank a ruiend the merc again
                            with a jerrycan at the side

the original tank

the ''illigal'' tank

longer,higher and dieper,result a 110 liter more
                            Last edited by janihudi; August 19th, 2011, 22:20.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

All depends on how you interpret the word "outside", doesn't it? Whatever the words were in the original regulation it could obviously be translated to give slightly differing meanings, as Germany has worked out!
                              Bet your boss is livid!
                              Thanks very much for your detailed post, Thijs.
                              Last edited by wherrygirl; August 19th, 2011, 23:43.
                              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Wow! That's crazy Thijs. I have never heard of them measuring your fuel tank to calculate the capacity and how much you are carrying.

Comment

Working...
                                X