Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trucks

a new tread for trucks,please send your pictures from al over the world

this weekend there was in Utrecht Holland, the mack and heavy transportation day.
    a lot of old trucks ,mack's,crane's, american trucks, modeltrucks and heavy transport trucks.

the dukes of hazzard where also there, with the new general lee

Last edited by janihudi; November 27th, 2009, 23:11.
    best regards Thijs

best regards Thijs

Comment

take the long way home, 60 a 65 mtr.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Last edited by janihudi; October 6th, 2009, 13:48.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

the modeltruck show
            al in the scale of 1:50 but picture 9 is in 1:87

best regards Thijs

Comment

most picrures taken without the flashlight to save battery,so not the best
              pictures.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Last edited by janihudi; October 6th, 2009, 19:39.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post

Picture 1. I don't remember the manufacturer of this truck. Can you help me? Or anyone else?

Picture 2. Interesting size. Do you have some information about this one. Or anyone else?

I want to fill the white places in my database...
                  Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

hello ralf,

the answers to your questions are;

picture 1: is a, daf a16da500 and has his first licenseplate at 11-10-1962

six cilinder on diesel, power 74 kw (hp???) ,max load cap. 6.280kg
                    total max. 10.800

daf had only made 2 type's of torpedo trucks,this one is ordinaire named,the old torpedo

the torpedo at the top of this tread is called the new torpedo ,first licenseplate 1985.

picture 2:mack b61t ,6 cilinder diesel,cilinder 1.585cube inch,152kw (hp???)
                    weight 7.630 max. weight. 16.000 year of build 30-6-1963 (3 months younger then me)
                    reg. in holland 26-4-2004

regards thijs
                    Last edited by janihudi; October 9th, 2009, 19:40.
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Great, Thijs.

Right, the first one was made by DAF, i remember having seen this truck sometimes in former days... Now you leaded me on the right track.

The Mack B61T is looking really cool, like a "sportster truck". Must be fun to drive, but better without load.... with only 152kW (about 200hp)!

I am just wondering about the icon heading your post. Did i make you angry??
                      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
                        The Mack B61T is looking really cool, like a "sportster truck". Must be fun to drive, but better without load.... with only 152kW (about 200hp)!
                        oke ,200 ain't a lot of pony's but in the days that they are build it was enough

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
                        I am just wondering about the icon heading your post. Did i make you angry??
                        nononono,i have used the wrong smilies,i used the below one instat at the side

i want to used that one after i said,that daf only build 2 type's of torpedo trucks. so better
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

Where is Sterkoder... ? This would be a perfect thread for him....
                          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                          Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                          Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                            Where is Sterkoder... ? This would be a perfect thread for him....
                            Oh, I'm here.... And it's a good feeling to be missed...
                            Honestly, and I'm sure you all noteced, I haven't been in this section of the forum for a while, so this thread was really something to wander into.

By the way, in picture 14 and 15 (the below being the 15th from the top), I spot a Volvo F-88 or 89. Do you by any chanse have more pictures of that one...??? (Got some good memories linked to that type, as this was the type I got my license in)

Last edited by Sterkoder; November 5th, 2009, 22:56.
                            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

hallo Sterkoder

didn`t come home yesterday,so read it now.
                              i have to look in the maps or disc,so i wil try this weekend to look for them.
                              regards Thijs
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                              X