X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvan Zingg anyone!

Here's a musician I've loved for quite a while now. I guess you could call it an acquired taste, non the less here is the boogie man himself.

Night Train
    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Here's another one, get past the 55 second intro and he let's fly!

Comment

Thank you so much for those clips... I really liked the "Night train"... !
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
      Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
      Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Oooh yeah me too. I do love this kind of music. You kind of get into the swing and sway of the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
          Oooh yeah me too. I do love this kind of music. You kind of get into the swing and sway of the sound.
          Absolutely! I totally agree with you.... my music tastes are so varied that I have been accused for having multiple personalities...

It all depends of the mood I am in, the mood I want to be in or the mood I strive to avoid... ! I like the whole specter, from a good proper opera to a guitar solo, from 'screaming-snake-bite-boy' (as detailed by E) to a piano session.... from rock to classical! It's all depends on the mood!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Totally agree with you there. I would think that music is a mood thing. And a good thing for the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
              Totally agree with you there. I would think that music is a mood thing. And a good thing for the soul.
              Nothing like a quiet opera when slumbering on the sofa a rainy afternoon, or music by ENYA for example!

Comment

The taste was acquired after 10 seconds!
                Seriously...., this is in fact my kind of music and have been so for many years.
                Though I can't say I've heared so much of Zingg, but now I'm positive I will hear more!!
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

I must admit that on a lazy day I listen to a duo called Santo & Johnny.
                  Here is one of theirs

Bermuda

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                    The taste was acquired after 10 seconds!
                    Seriously...., this is in fact my kind of music and have been so for many years.
                    Though I can't say I've heared so much of Zingg, but now I'm positive I will hear more!!
                    Ah Sterkoder, you have an excellent taste for what can only be described as oustanding music. I have loved this genre of music all of my life.

Comment

I think a thread on Boogie is overdue.
                      Here is Pinetop Smith.
                      Pinetop's Boogie Woogie

Comment

Or how about Pete Johnson!

Death Ray Boogie

Comment

And then there's Big Joe Turner with Pete Johnson

Roll 'Em Pete

Comment

Oooh here is Lionel Hampton. Eight to the bar is all you need!

Hamp's Boogie Woogie

Comment

Here is Silvan Zingg again.
                              The guy recorded on his Iphone, so it's a little kockeyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X