No announcement yet.

This is Trondheim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your drone pictures are so nice to watch. Trondheim has thousands of photo motifs, and I wish I could explore that city by myself once...., but every time I'm near Trondheim, there's always a family, a dog and a car along. (Dream: Take the morning Kystekspressen up and the afternoon one back home. Only me and my Pentax).
    Anyway, so fortunate (or maybe planned) that Nidelven river is so calm and like a mirror. I really like all those old buildings of Trondheim, and specially those close to the river.
    Looking at Scandic (ex. Rica Nidelven), I suddenly remember a week-end "julebord" I attended several years back, maybe 11-12 years. They had many exotic animals on the menu, and I tasted crocodile, emu and turtle. Never tasted it again...
    Funny what memories arise when one look at a picture. Thanks, Jan-Olav.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Totally share your interest pakarang in seeing how old and new architecture comes together - it brings maps to life, and shows so much about the history and development of the city.
      I've always loved this kind of thing. In earlier decades when I was more in Sweden than Norway, there was a super series of books "Lite grann från ovan..." wih aerial photos that I similarily took pleasure in.

Comment

Working...
      X