Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My walk to Våttakammen and Geitfjellet (Trondheim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My walk to Våttakammen and Geitfjellet (Trondheim)

What i great walk you must have had! What great surroundigs you have there, and the view over Trondheim...., wow!!!

I admire your photography alot, as you know, and must say you are a source of much inspiration.

In post #3 image 1, I spot the former Fjord1 MRF car ferry MIDØY in the near to dead center of the picture.

Would be great to see closer images of that vessel, if you get a chanse one day. I remember using her when she was brand new and sailed the Kristiansund harbour-Tømmervåg stretch in the 1970s.
    Last edited by Sterkoder; August 8th, 2012, 12:19. Reason: Change of letter in word. Fingers go too fast sometimes
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Re: My walk to Våttakammen and Geitfjellet (Trondheim)

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      What i great walk you must have had! What great surroundigs you have there, and the view over Trondheim...., wow!!!

I admire your photography alot, as you know, and must say you are a source of much inspiration.

In post #3 image 1, I spot the former Fjord1 MRF car ferry MIDØY in the near to dead center of the picture.

Would be great to see closer images of that vessel, if you get a chanse one day. I remember using her whan she was brand new and sailed the Kristiansund harbour-Tømmervåg stretch in the 1970s.
      Very humbly, thank you so very much for the kind words S!

Midøy has actually changed her name now: she is registrered as "Skoleskipet Midøy" now. (Will see what I can do for you!)
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
      X