NORDMØRE - a shire in Møre og Romsdal county

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    Time for a few more pictures from Nordmøre.
    It was too cold for me making a long lasting photoshoot, so I just drove over the Gjemnessundet suspention bridge and back to Frei again for some shots near Flatsetsundet (if you're close to a map).

I always wanted to (try) and make a picture like some we've seen from the Eshima Ohashi-bridge in Japan, but I guess Gjemnessundet bridge ain't steep enough
    ​​​​​​SSL24675 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Interesting image... I know this bridge is fairly steep but it's really evident in this image.

I think to highlight the steep bridge climb better, it could possibly be an idea to use the largest zoom you have. I think that might give a different perspective.

Keep it up my friend - never enough to see for me!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Thanks for comments, both you and Lady C.
      It was so cold out yesterday, we (me and daughter Vilde) just had to drive home to the warmth of the house after half an hour. Not so cold in temperature, but the air was so humid, and you can see that on the small stone there where the moist stick to it like fur.
      Yes, I figure me standing a bit further away from the bridge, and a larger zoom would give a steeper look, I agree. My largest zoom 135mm is too short, and I knew it before I drove out.
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Working...
      X