Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Bjerkestrand (Kristiansund/Frei)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a simple picture from Viken farm a week or so ago
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• Tommi
      Tommi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, nice!

Walking in 17 degrees C, no wind at all and heavy summer rain. The nature smelled good

Old boat houses

The roof of a boat house

I really like this area, just 7 minutes from my home

Anyone remember the swedish tv series Vi på Saltkråkan? I suspect the norwegians and swedes among us get a "Saltkråkan feeling" here :-)

From the breakwater

Fog patches at Bjerkestrand

Usually the "tractor eggs" are white, but now someone has come up with the idea of making them more colourful

Comment

• Tommi
      Tommi commented
      Editing a comment
      That started already last year in Sweden. Here we have them to collect money to fight some cancer type that only affects women. This year I've also seen blue ones, I guess that's for us men then...

A tree tunnel gives special light

You want vanilla or strawberry ice scoops? :-D

Comment

Hahahaha
      ….or maybe they're marshmallows, Svein ...they DO seem to prove the proverb “many a true word is spoken in jest”!

Comment

Insert a whole lot of smiling and laughing faces here.
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Know this one?

Regards; Sigve.
          ---
          IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

Oh yes, be sure I do, Sigve! :-) I'm drewling over it, but there are still too few options in lenses. Canon- and Nikon-people are blind to Richo-Pentax (of course), but one gets very good value for the money when buying a K-1.
            I worked in the oilbusiness before, and since May I've been on the unemployment list of NAV, so my finances are limited at the moment.
            Therefore a K-1 is not a first priority of what I can use money on here ;-)

Comment

About those "ice scoops" or as they are, hay bale (as Google translate 'høyball'):
              When the farmers wrapped the hay in white plastic, it was only that..., plastic, costing money.
              Then the company selling it got an idea: why not colour the plastic and give some of the income to research on cancer? So now a prosentage of the sale of plastic wrapping goes to cancer research, pink indicates the farmer support research on women breast cancer and blue that they support research on mens protaste cancer.

Comment

Walked in my neighbourhood in pouring rain today. But as long as I got a weathersealed Pentax, rain is no problem.
                Just a few hundred meters from my home we have a few boathouses, and one real old one made of timber placed on rocks.
                SSL24124-1507999258743 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

SSL24127-1507999382599 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

That waterwheel once drove a farm saw. This picture is taken without a tri-pod, handheld on f/6.3, shutter 1/3 seconds and ISO100
                SSL24134-1507999446853 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

M/S Saba on her way from Orkanger to Sunndalsøra
                SSL24138-1507999447476 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X