No announcement yet.

Trondheim – as seen by Seagull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E has it exactly, the essence of that simultaneous formidable and friendly. What a find J-O! . . . and that you remembered to post it here.

Comment

I found that I still had some images of Trondheim from 28th January 2004 to finish posting here – even if it is not exactly seasonal to be doing that in June! It seems like I always need to return to Trondheim every so often . . .
      Maybe it is because pakarang is away, and his home places are in my mind ready for his return – I’ve been following Crystal Symphony and, very specially, writing about Kanchanaburi for him too.

Comment

Comment

Seems unlikely that this sushi restaurant near Ravnkloa will still be here after all these years. I liked it because the ratio of rice to fish in the sushi was in favour of the fish compared with what is “normal” elsewhere, and I remember thinking at the time that this seemed very Norwegian and satisfying! Also there were some choices in which the fish was crispy in a tempura type batter and then incorporated within the sushi. This was my favourite!

Comment

Comment

Sometimes the combination of circumstances – the surroundings, the lighting, the passers-by, are exactly what is desired for a really nice picture. I like this one, though it was just rapidly snapped in an instant.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post

Seems unlikely that this sushi restaurant near Ravnkloa will still be here after all these years.
                              I think, it is: http://www.sushibar.as/

Check the link to see if it is the right one.
                              Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

YES, it is indeed on Munkgata. Oh how absolutely great! . . . and the menu now looks to have even more tempting options. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X