• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radisson SAS Hotels in Scandinavia

Radisson SAS Hotel
    Storgaten
    Bodø, Norway
    Room number 1006

Perfect view of the HSC’s, here including Skogøy (on the left with the blue stripe).

Radisson SAS Royal Hotel
    Hammerichsgade
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Room number 1301

Comment

Sitting at the airport TORP, Sandefjord. I have just sent my godson and his mother home to Bodø. And dear Seagull......Seeing that image from SAS-hotell in Bodø made me a bit home-sick.
      I will not return to Bodø before late august............

Comment

Originally posted by HurtigruteMartin View Post
        .....Seeing that image from SAS-hotell in Bodø made me a bit home-sick. ...........
        I am often feeling homesick missing places and people that have not even actually been “home”.
        I hope the photo made you feel homesick in a nice positive sort of way, and that you will start to enjoy your holiday in the south. Especially if you can get out in your boat, and just think of all the things to tell about on your return to Bodø.
        That was a wonderful photo you posted on Vesterålen’s thread by the way.
        I call it The boy who loved Hurtigruten . . .
        Now I wonder who I got that title from!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
          Radisson SAS Hotel
          Storgaten
          Bodø, Norway
          Room number 1006

Perfect view of the HSC’s, here including Skogøy (on the left with the blue stripe).
          Perfect view, beautiful photograph... and I think I can just about spot myself there...
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
          Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
          Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I’d forgotten that I’d started this thread, which was during a period when the month-by-month way of posting hotel room views seemed to have stopped.

The Radisson SAS hotels now seem to have all been re-branded as Radisson Blu.

I have more following recent stays in Bergen and Haugesund here in November 2010, and in Ålesund and Kristiansand in July/August 2010.

Comment

Working...
            X