No announcement yet.

World hotel room views

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnificent skyscape taken at sunrise the following morning. (The domed building in the centre of the photo is the Lebara Hotel.)

Comment

Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Bangkok

Mandarin Oriental Hotel
      Bangkok, Thailand

Room 1210
      5 December 2011

View looking across the river towards the Peninsula Hotel.

Comment

View looking up river towards the Hilton Millennium Hotel.

Comment

My bedroom in an “Author’s Suite” in the River Wing of the Oriental Hotel.

Comment

Re: World hotel room views

Post 138 - one word comes to mind: Kinky! What a great place for a shower! LOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess View Post
              Post 138 - one word comes to mind: Kinky! What a great place for a shower! LOOL!
              Liked the adjustable lighting in the bathroom…worked my way through all the various toiletries and nice smelly stuff….jet lag?…what’s that!!!! ...It was definitely worth those overnight stays and setting off on my explorations fresh next day.
              …ummmmm you’re right Princess….I bet Sea-Troll got a thrill from through in the bedroom….but no chance of him holding my camera steady if he had any kinky ideas of taking photos to post here on CVF! Maybe not a bad thing if he had, considering the pics of me that do turn up on here!!!!!!!…I’m kinda better preserved from below the neck down!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                …ummmmm you’re right Princess….I bet Sea-Troll got a thrill from through in the bedroom….but no chance of him holding my camera steady if he had any kinky ideas of taking photos to post here on CVF! Maybe not a bad thing if he had, considering the pics of me that do turn up on here!!!!!!!…I’m kinda better preserved from below the neck down!!!!!!
                I KNOW I'm right!

I think we'd need a WHOLE new thread for such photos..

Comment

Jurys Inn Hotel, Plymouth, England

Jurys Inn Hotel
                  Exeter Street
                  Plymouth, England

Room 409
                  16 – 20 December 2011

Another country, another conference…I was staying in the less glamorous surroundings of the Jurys Inn in Plymouth (though these Annual Conferences are more usually accommodated in University student rooms.)

Comment

The view through the window. The apartments across the narrow alleyway no doubt get interesting views from time to time!

Peering at an angle to the right, it is just possible to discern the masts of small boats in Sutton Harbour in the distance.

Comment

Magnificent skyscape taken at sunrise the following morning. (The domed building in the centre of the photo is the Lebara Hotel.)
                      With the WORLD CLASS- FIRST CLASS restaurant and bar SRIROCCO on top! Amazing place to wine and dine!

Would it be inappropriate to say that I do miss Thailand a hell-u-a-lot?
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                      Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                      Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

An interesting Hotel-alternative in Hamburg. The Event-ship (former habour-ferry) Grosser Michel, small but beautiful.

with kind regards,
                        Joachim

hurtigforum.de / hurtigwiki.de

Comment

Originally posted by Keelson View Post
                          An interesting Hotel-alternative in Hamburg. The Event-ship (former habour-ferry) Grosser Michel, small but beautiful.
                          That's cute!

Makes me remember that delightful saying "The room was so small, you had to step outside to change your mind."
                          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Oh how lovely, Keelson…I’d definitely like to stay there…so cosy

Comment

View looking up river towards the Hilton Millennium Hotel.
                              And on top of the hotel, 360 Bar.... a fantastic place to listen to music while sipping exotic drinks with colorful umbrellas!
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                              Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                              Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Nothing too terribly exciting to report or show. My rooms view from the ninth floor of the Embassy Suites in New Orleans, LA, USA. Unfortunately I am facing away from the river. I can see the river off to the left and a bit of the Super Dome straight ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X