Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
    Here is the Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star. The light was getting weaker, I just managed to take the shot and it wasn't so bad in the end
    Cool shot... love the skies above and the composition of it. The only thing I would say is a bit sad, is that the wing seems to be a little cropped in the left frame of the image.

This image could be even more awesome after a few minutes in PS...
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I can see what you mean, it was difficult seeing it through the digital viewfinder in that poor light. The photo turned out lighter than I thought it would.
      Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

I can see what you mean, it was difficult seeing it through the digital viewfinder in that poor light. The photo turned out lighter than I thought it would.
        Sorry for doing this, but I wanted to show you how great this photo really is..

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Now that looks great! Nice over all atmosphere.

Comment

Our creative Captain seems to be having his “Cloudy Skies Period” at the moment (in the sense of a recurring subject e.g. Picasso’s Blue Period – Wat Boromathat and now this – or perhaps the theme has always been around and I’ve only just consciously noticed). Brilliant – keep them coming.

I just knew that SaintsFCFan would like it. The image immediately made me delightedly exclaim “it’s Pakarang’s photography meets SaintsFCFan’s computer art”.

Comment

Totally agree with you there Seagull. I must say that Pakarangs photography skills are outstanding. I wish I had a tenth of the know how that our good Captain has.
              The multiple self image thingy.... brilliant!

Comment

Here is a Blackburn Bucaneer low level ground attack aircraft. Although I should add this is the naval variant. The last were retired in 1994.

Last edited by SaintsFCFan; October 10th, 2009, 00:54.

Comment

I was sat on the river bank taking my photos for the (Home View Thread), and this came overhead lining up for landing. AWACS abound!!

Comment

Air Greenland Boeing 757-200 at Copenhagen’s Kastrup airport – 27th August 2009

Comment

I was sat on the river bank taking my photos for the (Home View Thread), and this came overhead lining up for landing. AWACS abound!!
                      The second image is stunning! What an aircraft. (_insert thumbs up here_)

Comment

A friend of mine many years ago always told me to never leave home without your camera, you just don't know what surprises the day can give you!

Comment

A Norwegian flight above Trondheim recently:

Comment

I don't intend making a hole new thread for this one picture, so I put it here.
                            This is me (in the distant aircraft) flying in a Piper Arrow 200 reg. N32393 and wide formation with a fellow pilot at FlightSafety (which was not approved of course) We are somewhere over Cypress Gardens as I recall...
                            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

An Air Greenland flight approaching Sisimiut.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                                An Air Greenland flight approaching Sisimiut.
                                Spectacular! I see that it's not only Norway that has tall rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X