Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

No not only you…. And I also think that’s why I don’t mind having to hang about in an airport between flights either… (well some airports anyway!)

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
      No not only you…. And I also think that’s why I don’t mind having to hang about in an airport between flights either… (well some airports anyway!)
      You care to name the Airports you DO mind waiting at???
      I think we may have at least one in common.

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
        You care to name the Airports you DO mind waiting at???....
        I’m not very keen on LHR or AMS, prefering to route from Scotland via CPH whenever possible where I can and have happily spent many hours!

Comment

Can't remember if I posted this before, but in HD, this must be THE short video to watch (and listen to) if one is an aircraft/aviation geek. It ALMOST brought forward the famous lump...
          Spectacular shots made from the cameraship Gates LearJet, for those in here not on FB
          NOTE: Click on the link 'You'll never look at airplanes the same after this film' not on the frame

Last edited by Sterkoder; September 5th, 2013, 23:37.
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• Oistein
            Oistein commented
            Editing a comment
            That's amazing

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
          Can't remember if I posted this before, but in HD, this must be THE short video to watch (and listen to) if one is an aircraft/aviation geek. It ALMOST brought forward the famous lump...
          Spectacular shots made from the cameraship Gates LearJet, for those in here not on FB
          NOTE: Click on the link 'You'll never look at airplanes the same after this film' not on the frame
          WAOW... thank you so very much for finding, and for sharing that truly special video. Me like!
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

An Airline I have never flown with before. FireFly:

Somebody fly in even more style:

Bothe planes seen at the airport in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia today.

Comment

A familiar Airport to some here on CVF??:

Comment

Some of the airliners seen there:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
                    A familiar Airport to some here on CVF??:
                    Yes indeed! ...and a nice planespotting miscellany you have for us Ombugge.

Comment

At the altiport of Méribel,French Alps,above the nordic ski tracks.

Comment

My Flight from Tromso back to Gatwick

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

One more Norwegian tail:

I know, I know this COULD be misinterpreted by some.
                          This is a very famous Norwegian, especially because of his seaman songs and TV programs from USA maybe.

Comment

Our flight out of Aalesund this time was on this skinny bird:

Comment

on the runway at Gatwick BA Flight with another BA following ( cant make out who was infront of BA )

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Working...
                              X