Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Copenhagen on the way home 27. Nov.
    A KLM flight:

Correction: Not everything blue is Dutch. This one belong to TUI. (also a new one for me)

Our SIA flight:

A Thai flight:

A new one to me, Brussels Airlines:

Air France heading in for de-icing:

PS> Acouple of these pics have been posted in other threads as well.
    Last edited by ombugge; December 1st, 2010, 15:17. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
      A Thai flight:

HS-TGZ is according to my records "Phimara", a Boeing 747-4D7 configuration aircraft.
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

tried to catch the picture on the tail as i was boarding my plane at Budapest airport

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:34.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

boarding EASY JET at budapest airport

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:35.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

view from my plane of another EASY JET arriving

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:36.

Comment

FLYBE and AURIGNY fly from jersey

Last edited by kiki42; December 18th, 2010, 19:22. Reason: CHANGED TO flybe

Comment

view from EASY JET leaving GATWICK AIRPORT over to BRITISH AIRWAYS which i flew in from JERSEY to GATWICK

Comment

this is BUDAPEST AIRPORT

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:37.

Comment

this is one of two towers at BUDAPEST AIRPORT looks a lot like the Jersey granite stone !!!! maybe it is !!!!!

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:38.

Comment

This usually has water cascading down, and looks amazing, sorry not doing it today !!!! At GATWICK AIRPORT

Last edited by kiki42; December 26th, 2010, 17:38.

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
                        tried to catch the picture on the tail as i was boarding my plane at Budapest airport

When the Norwegian Air Shuttle (Norwegian) started up their ops with Boeing 737s and designed that livery, they ment to use norwegians only on their tail fin.
                        LN-NOJ, on the other hand, has the danish astronomer Tycho Braher portrait on the fin, for a reason I can't tell you...

Nice report, by the way, Kiki...., thank you!!
                        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Great airport photos Kiki, and NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the snow was bad all the way from romania through hungary, but at the airport they had cleared all the snow from the runway, when i got to london the rain changed to snow and we sat on the plane for a while till they de= iced it ( only one de - icing machine working ) i was lucky to get back on thursday night as the airport was closed next day and easy jet cancelled flights, jersey also had problems. i am going to add some photos taken in romania, if i can find my thread on romania !!!!!! lol

Comment

hi sterkoder, i had do take the shot quick, as the police car was watching me !!!!! the other norwegian planes didn't have any picture on the tail, so it was a bit unusual. as i travelled back at night didn,t get a chance to take photos from the air, pity as flying into jersey is lovely, maybe another time. !!! x

Comment

Take off fom Quito a few years ago

Pretty hairy place up in the mountains in South America.
                                Every take-off was full power to the point where the engines would overtemp and red warning lights would illuminate on the EGT gages but we could not pull back any power.
                                Balls to the walls....

This take-off was with a 23 knot cross wind and the angle is to maintain some kind of runway heading but a sharp right turn is imminent as the
                                there is a mountain right in front of the airplane..Fun flying in there, especially at night in bad weather..

Last edited by Norseman; December 26th, 2010, 09:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X