Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

We used the sunday afternoon to drive around in the district.
    Among places visited were Molde Airport (), and this is the result of that:

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

It's been a while since we had any activity in this thread, so here is an image of an Airbus of Scandinavian Airlines on final approach from Copenhagen to Bangkok on December 30th 2007:

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      We used the sunday afternoon to drive around in the district.
      Among places visited were Molde Airport (), and this is the result of that:

Is this a Swedish plane who carrying post up north and to Svalbard ??
      Best wishes from
      Bengt Domben

Comment

Yes, that's right. West Air Europe was the company which got the contract with Posten Norge (Norwegian Postal Service) when SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) messed up....

The aircraft is a British Aerospace ATP, a more modern model of the BAe 748 (former Hawker Siddley Hs-748)
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Will I get in trouble for saying that's a "cute" little Swedish plane????

well, compared to the SAS Airbus.....

and I like the light blue single engine with the purple and pink trim..that's a very "girlie" looking plane...

Comment

Yes, you are in trouble young lady. Get to your room and look at macho pictures of gray fighter aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotdane View Post
              Yes, you are in trouble young lady. Get to your room and look at macho pictures of gray fighter aircraft.
              But Daaa-ddd-eeee...uh, I mean....Daaaaaaa-nnnnnnnn-e--I really really really NEED that Cessna 182S with the fuschia paint and the purple trim with my monogram on the wings....Can I Can I Can I, hummm????? ppphhhlllllleeeaaaassseeee???

( just channelling my 15-year old daughter......)

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                But Daaa-ddd-eeee...uh, I mean....Daaaaaaa-nnnnnnnn-e--I really really really NEED that Cessna 182S with the fuschia paint and the purple trim with my monogram on the wings....Can I Can I Can I, hummm????? ppphhhlllllleeeaaaassseeee???
                As I know you are a woman of great taste, would this aircraft suffice for your personal use?

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

You are hilarious!!! Not only are you the best friend a person could have, you are the most creative!! Imagine that--my perfect plane!! (but do you think the airbus might be a bit out of our price range????) We could be like the President's Air Force One.....just fly Captains Voyage around the world, and never really need a home base!!!!

You have WAAAYYY too much time on your hands, Pakarang....and you should be trying to go to sleep at this hour, not monkeying around on your MAC--but I do love it so!!!!

Comment

PS-- Alix says she likes the plane...and did you ever get the pancake comment????

ps she wants her own airbus as well, please. Less pink, more punk.......

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post

( just channelling my 15-year old daughter......)

I thought you were going to roll into: Daaddee I want an Umpa Lumpa.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                        . . . would this aircraft suffice for your personal use?
                        ehp, pakarang, aren’t you being FAR too modest in your aspirations? Why only ONE plane?
                        Elizabeth Air is more what I envisage – it has a good sound to it and would surely become highly successful as the company took over failing carriers.
                        You could then diversify into shipping . . . . there is possibly a suitable ship available right now. . .

but, again, why just one ship when you could have a WHOLE FLEET . . .

Oh, ships in the plane spotters thread – off topic again

Comment

Absolutely hilarious Seagull!!!

I can't wait till E notices these posts... let's see how far she wonders off topic before she get's back in line again... (<<insert sound of me can't stop laughing).

Comment

I'm laughing too hard to type!!!!

Comment

Norwegian Air Shuttle (Norwegian.no) at OSL Gardermoen

LN-KKX
                              View more photo's at my Flickr photostream blog

Comment

Working...
                              X