No announcement yet.

News from/about Airbus... in general.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cebu Pacific will fill their new A330neo with a total of 460 passengers.

I used Google translate because I was way too lazy to do the job myself, but Cebu Pacific Airlines of the Philippines is planning to cramp a total of 460 passengers into an A330neo:

Residents of Asia travel more and more, longer and longer. In order to meet the demand for the huge increase in the number of passengers, Asian airlines choose to make the aircraft narrower objection, with room for more.

Cebu Pacific is one of the companies that have new Airbus A330neo in order from Airbus in France. The airline has 16 new long-haul flights in order, and all aircraft will accommodate up to 460 passengers. This is done by the company choosing to equip the aircraft only with economy class, and at the same time putting the aircraft seats even closer together.

In all aircraft it will not be possible to lay the aircraft seats backwards, the legroom will be much narrower than the European airline offers today.
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

sadines by Ralf Plinta, auf Flickr
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
        sadines by Ralf Plinta, auf Flickr
        Exactly! Cramming 460 passengers on an A330neo which normally carries 257-287 passengers will make people feel like sardines!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
        X