Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aircraft used in fiction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_in_fiction

I found it very interesting or should I say creepy that the actual Concorde used in the movie "The Concorde - Airport '79" was the same plane that crashed in Paris in 2000.
    Last edited by Remarc; October 19th, 2011, 06:09.

Re: Aircraft used in fiction

Interesting list!
    I might well have some sort of a fetish or something when it comes to airplanes and movies, as I tend to get too hung up in details.
    And it's almost always of the irritating kind:
    Just as an example, in a James Bond movie they take off in a four engined Antonov An-12 and when JB and the bad guy are fighting on that net hanging out of the cargo door, they're hanging out of a C-123 Provider, a two engined aircraft.
    Also destroying the impression of a movie is when the actors take off in a Boeing 737 and land in a DC-9...., I mean....., PLEASE!!!!
    And have you ever seen what spacious LearJet cabins they got in Hollywood...? I mean, five people standing up-right STILL with space to spear above their head...

Then again, this thread was perhaps not ment for these kind of posts...
    Last edited by Sterkoder; October 19th, 2011, 23:01.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Re: Aircraft used in fiction

Sterkoder, your comments are more than welcome as this thread was meant for any kind of posts. I do enjoy movie bloopers, mistakes and mishaps. Goes to show how things either get over looked or directors try to pull the wool over everyones eyes while filming these multi-million dollar movies.

Comment

Working...
      X