Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey international air display 2011

THE RED ARROWS ARRIVE AT JERSEY AIRPORT

On wednesday I saw the Red Arrows fly in formation over my home to the Airport with the black ( Spitfire ? if i am correct ) following as a mark of respect. It was open day at the Airport for everyone to see the planes taking part on Thursday 8th, so i joined the crowds to take some photos for CV. I will leave it up to all the Plane Spotters to know what Planes are in the Photos.

THE RED ARROWS LINE UP AT JERSEY

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Re: Jersey international air display 2011

CUTE RED ARROWS FANS

RED ARROWS TRAILER

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Selection of planes at Jersey airport for display.

Comment

a private jet not in the air display

Comment

A replica of the TYPHOON in ST HELIER

Comment

Also on show at the airport

Comment

Unfortunately the visibility was so bad on Thursday after several hours delay it was decided to cancel the display, some planes didn't make it from the UK due to bad weather there , so we could't have the Battle of Britain Display. So sad as the Red Arrows have been coming to Jersey every year and its the first time they haven't flown. I look forward to seeing them fly around the Island tomorrow ( weather to be good ) when they depart. If they are not going too fast will try and get a photo.

Comment

Thank you very much for all these superb images, 'kiki42'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an aviation geek and pilot, I just love to watch'em, and I have so much I could have written about each one, both to add titles to the a/c's, comment in general and small stories to the content, but you know what...., the clock is 00:30 AM local, and just home after hours of overtime, I'm so tired I just want to have relationship with my pillow right now

I'll return to these another day.
                (And 'kiki42', should you ever have more, you know what to do)
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Fabulous photos Christine!
                  So many wonderful photos of the aircraft, what a shame the Reds didn't fly though!
                  I guess with bad weather a lot of these veteran aircraft really can't be risked taking to the air, but at least you saw these fantastic aircraft and took excellent photos of them!!!!
                  Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Working...
                  X